For as long as humans have been able to take photos, ghosts have been there to jump into photos at unexpected moments and cause a ruckus. It used to be that ghost photos were few and far between. However, with the proliferation of smartphones and selfie sticks, ghosts are regularly photobombing our pictures. It’s actually quite terrifying when you see just how common ghosts are in digital photography.
1. Be careful where you pose for photos…
2. There was no one else home when this photo was taken, so who is that watching from the dining room?
3. Surprise ghost face.
4. They were just trying to take a selfie on their night out, but this ghost had other plans.
5. The ghost woman on the staircase.
7. When you see this one…
8. I really hope this is just a random creepy friend and not some sort of demon.
9. Whose hand is that reaching down from the ceiling?!
10. She’s always watching you.
Next time you take a selfie, be sure to check afterwards for ghosts in the photo. If the spirit world is real, there are probably more than a few ghosts in your area looking to making your next cute selfie into something terrifying.