Demi Lovato supports Kesha with her her tweets. Before Demi’s tweets, Taylor Swift has supported financially with $ 250 000. Women has started to think as they are all together and this shows us women have the power. We hope that this kind of action will be a model for others.
Demi Lovato commonly used hashtag #FreeKesha, she criticized Taylor Swift because Demi thinks supporting means not only financial issues but also putting into words and here is her tweets:
- Frustrating to see women come forward with their past only to be shot down, not believed & disrespected for their bravery in taking action
- Happens way too often. I’m ready for women to be taken just as seriously as men..
- Someone tell me why anyone would ever feel brave enough to come forward if they are most likely to be ignored or called a liar?
- I’m also ready for self-proclaimed feminists to start speaking out or taking action for women’s rights
- Women empowerment is speaking up for other women even when it’s something uncomfortable to speak up about.
- Women empowerment is using your voice to help the voiceless women be heard.
- Women empowerment is taking action now, not when it’s convenient.
- Women empowerment is leading other women to make actual changes in our society.
- Women empowerment is tweeting at 2:30 am knowing the consequences of these tweets and not giving a single fuck.
- Okay I’m really tired.. Going to bed. Love you all. #equalityforALL (not just women)
As all you noticed that Demi Lovato used “Women Empowerment” 5 times and this is the whole idea of women rights, I think. This feminism fashion starts with Emma Watson. Is it really ordinary fashion or do women really start to support each other? Nobody knows these answers however some wiggling about women cooperation. I am happy with that and My hope is getting bigger about the feminism.