We will lie to your family.
1. You can’t help but roll your eyes after every fake smile you give to a guest.
2. You’ve expertly mastered the “I’m cleaning up vomit, but it really doesn’t smell that bad” face.
3. You’ve created special hand signals with your co-workers so you can make fun of guests behind their backs.
4. You’re constantly making up lies to tell guests about why your attraction isn’t working because you honestly never know why.
“…brief delay in operations…”
5. You have the music from your venue stuck in your head almost every night as you try to fall asleep.
6. You go to work every day knowing you’ll probably see a couple attempt to have sex on your ride.
Everything in the park is under video surveillance, so if you think we’re not watching…we defintely are.
7. You’ve definitely looked away when a guest dropped their food so you could avoid being the one to accommodate them.
8. You have permanent tire marks on your shoes thanks to electric scooters.
9. You drink so much water in the summertime that you need to take 10+ bathroom breaks within an hour.
10. You feel like a celebrity when guests take pictures of you.
11. You’ve sweet-talked a senior co-worker so you could get assigned a better shift.
12. And you’ll never understand why people enjoy eating theme park food so much.